(4) The word Liberal (Adjective) means : lavish ; generous . willing to understand and respect other people’s behaviour, opinions etc. Intolerant = not willing to accept ideas or ways of behaving that are different from your own
422 Q) DORMANT
(4) The word Dormant (Adjective) means : inactive. Look at the sentence ; During the winter the seeds lie dormant in the soil.
423 Q) OUTRAGEOUS
(3) Outrageous (Adjective) = shocking; cruel; violent; scandalous. Jolly (Adjective) = happy and cheerful. Look at the sentence: She says the most outrageous things sometimes.
424 Q) INOFFENSIVE
(4) The word Inoffensive (Adjective) means : not likely to offend or upset anyone. Its antonym should be rude. The word Rude (Adjective) means : impolite; showing a lack of respect.
425 Q) AFFLUENT
(3) The word Affluent (Adjective) means : prosperous; having a lot of money and a good standard of living; rich. Hence, the words affluent and poor are antonymous.
426 Q) CRUEL
(4) Cruel (Adjective) = wicked; unkind.
427 Q) ADULTERATION
(1) The word Adulteration (Noun) means : making impure by mixing; contamination. The word Purification (Noun) means : making something pure by removing substances that are dirty, harmful.
428 Q) STATIONARY
(3) The word Stationary (Adjective) means : not moving: not intended to be moved; static. Look at the sentence : The car collided with a stationary vehicle. Its antonym should be moving.