Advertisements

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Exercise 5: Correction of sentences in English- for SSC CGL, CHSL, Bank Po, UPSC & GMAT Exams

41 Q) His assistants have (1)/ and are still doing (2)/ excellent work for the organisation. (3)/No error (4)
Show Answer

42 Q) I know (l)/a doctor (2)/you are referring to (3)./No error (4))
Show Answer

43 Q) "The Arabian Nights" (1) / arc indeed (2) / an interesting book.(3)/ No error (4)
Show Answer


44 Q) It was he who (1)/ came running in the house (2)/ with the news about the earthquake. (3)/ No error (4)
Show Answer

45 Q) I went to the temple (1)/ with my parents, my aunts (2)/ and my cousin sisters (3)/. No error.(4)
Show Answer

46 Q) None of the diplomats at the conference (l)/was able either to comprehend (2)/ or solve the problem. (3)/No error (4)
Show Answer

47 Q) Both me (1)/and my sister (2)/ went to a boarding school. (3)/ No error (4)
Show Answer

48 Q) I declined the invitation (1) / not because I did not want to go, (2) / but because 1 have no time. (3) / No error. (4)
Show Answer

49 Q) The capital of Yemen (1)/ is situating (2)/ 2190 metres above the sea level. (3)/ No error. (4)
Show Answer

50 Q) Children enjoy listening to (1) / ghosts stories (2) / especially on Halloween night. (3) / No error. (4)
Show Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment