Advertisements

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Exercise 8: Correction of sentences in English- for SSC CGL, CHSL, Bank Po, UPSC & GMAT Exams

71 Q) A technical view of new gadgets (1) / sometimes differ(2)/ from an economic perspective. (3)/ No error. (4)
Show Answer

72 Q) Across the world (1)/ discussions on curing cancer are any longer (2)/ just wishful thinking. (3)/ No error. (4)
Show Answer


73 Q) My sister asked me/(l) that hou long (2)/ I would stay there. (3!/ No Error. (4)
Show Answer

74 Q) Beside Hindi, (1) / she knew (2)/ Bengali well. (3)/ No error (4)
Show Answer

75 Q) I would request to you (1)/ to consider my application (2)/ and grant me a job as early as possible. (3)/No error (4)
Show Answer

76 Q) I and Tina will (1)/ go to the market (2)/ in the evening. (3)/ No error. (4)
Show Answer

77 Q) Greatly to our surprise (1)/ we find the ringleader (2)/was lame. (3)/ No error (4).
Show Answer

78 Q) The introduction of tea and coffee (1)/ and such other beverages (2)/ have not been without some effect. (3)/ No error. (4)
Show Answer

79 Q) The library members were asked(1)/ to return back the books(2)/ to the libraiy. (3)/ No error.(4)
Show Answer

80 Q) The Committee is thinking (1) / not to bring around any change(2)/ in the basic structure.(3) / No error. (4)
Show Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment